- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan will launch the 15th Japan International MANGA Award and begin to accept entries for it.
- Entries will be accepted as follows:
- Application period: From Wednesday, April 7th to Thursday, July 8th 2021 (entries must arrive by this date)
- The application should be sent to:
Japan Creative Centre (JCC)
Embassy of Japan in Singapore
4 Nassim Road
- For online submission, please email to:
Please keep your file size below 10MB. For file format and requirements, kindly refer to the application guidelines.
- Guidelines for: Application | Submission
- Entry Form
* More details are available on the official website of The Japan International MANGA Award.
The Japan International MANGA Award was established in May 2007 upon the initiative of then Minister for Foreign Affairs, Mr. Taro Aso, with the aim of awarding MANGA creators who contribute to the spread of MANGA culture overseas and international cultural exchanges through MANGA. The Award has been presented every year since then.
Among entries, the gold Award will be given to the best work and the Silver Awards to three other excellent works. The awardees will be invited to Japan by the Japan Foundation to attend the award ceremony. During their stay in Japan (approximately 10 days trip), they will also have the opportunity to exchange ideas with Japanese MANGA creators, visit publishing companies and make an excursion to local sites.